At Sheriff Hutton Primary School we have two uniform colours- red and blue. The children (or parents) can choose which colour they prefer or some buy both!
The school uniform consists of:
- A white, red or pale blue polo shirt, shirt or blouse
- A blue or red sweat shirt or cardigan with the school logo
- Grey or black trousers, shorts or skirt
- A blue or red checked dress in the summer
- Comfortable, sensible low heeled footwear
The sweatshirts and cardigans can be ordered from the school office prior to starting school or from the Bulmer class teacher when she visits playgroup to meet you and your child.
- A plain white t-shirt ( no team football strips please)
- Plain navy or black shorts
- A plain sweat shirt and jogging bottoms for outdoor games on very cold days.
In key stage 2, they will also require a games kit which should be brought in to school only on the appropriate day. This will vary depending on the sport being played but will probably consist of:
- Trainers for outdoor P.E
- Football boots, socks, shin pads
- Track suit (or similar jumper & trousers)
Please ensure that your child’s P.E kit is in school every day and that it is in a drawstring bag with their name on, these can also be purchased at the school office. It is vital that all uniforms and PE kits are clearly labelled with your child’s name.
School book bags can be ordered from the school office.